Our company’s overall performance and success are built on workplace culture as our core foundation. The following practices are some of the ways that we embody a strong culture for successful team members:
– We have a comprehensive onboarding program which helps our new employees to feel welcomed, supported, and prepared to take on their new roles.
– We share engagement surveys with our employees, which gives them an opportunity to give feedback on their experience at the company and helps leadership to identify areas where things are going well as where improvements are needed.
– We have multiple channels for informal communication, such as watercooler channels on Slack, which provide a space for employees to connect and engage with one another and this also builds a sense of community to foster relationships among employees.
– We embrace flexible work arrangements, such as remote work, to accommodate the needs of our employees.
– We have unlimited time off policies (including a minimum leave policy to address the risks of burnout) which allows employees to manage their work and personal lives in a way that works best for them, which we believe leads to increased productivity, employee satisfaction, and retention.
– We highly value transparent communication and we have bi-weekly company All Hands and update sessions from the leadership.
– We have open-door policies that allows our employees to feel comfortable approaching leadership with any questions or concerns they may have, which can help to build empathetic and trusting relationships.